Oracle BI Applications 220.127.116.11, along with the further integration of two new BI Applications, is now GA. The products, which became first available in OBIA 18.104.22.168 Extension Pack release, now have significantly enhanced dashboards, reports and subject areas, and now have been completely integrated to the Oracle BI Applications including a unified data model and conformed RPD, DAC and INFA repositories.
This blog is an attempt to share the recent communication from Oracle Product Management Team.
Oracle Business Intelligence Applications Version 22.214.171.124
Download (44.5 MB)
Oracle Business Intelligence Applications Online Documentation Library Version 126.96.36.199
Highlights of the Oracle BI Applications 188.8.131.52 Release:
· New Application - Oracle Manufacturing Analytics with pre-built adapters for EBS Process Manufacturing R12.x and EBS Discrete Manufacturing R12.x and 11.5.10
· New Application - Oracle Enterprise Asset Management Analytics with pre-built adapters for EBS R12.x, EBS 11.5.10 and IBM Maximo 7.5
· ETL With Informatica
· No changes to other OBIA modules – Content Identicle to 184.108.40.206
· Universal Adapter to extend the capability to other source systems
· Certified for OBIEE 11g – 220.127.116.11.4
· Certified for Exalytics
· Certified for DAC 11g ( 18.104.22.168.4 including support for Exalytics / Times Ten, Patching Framework, Dual ETL Support and many other performance enhancements
· Native support for mobile and tablet devices
· Localized in 28 languages
· Supported on Oracle, SQL Server, DB2 and Teradata DB
· Rollup patch resolving 122 BI Applications bugs
· Direct Upgrade Path to future OBIA releases
Oracle Manufacturing Analytics,- part of the Oracle BI Applications product family, helps discrete and process manufacturing organizations optimize their supply networks by integrating data from across the enterprise value chain, thereby enabling executives, operations managers, cost accountants and production supervisors to make informed and actionable decisions related to manufacturing execution. The application includes 21 analytical subject areas that are leveraged to deliver 32 dashboard pages that consist of more than 200 pre-built reports.
Oracle Enterprise Asset Management Analytics, part of the Oracle BI Applications product family, offers complete and enhanced visibility to enterprise-wide maintenance information. Pre-built reports covering Maintenance History, Maintenance Cost Analysis and Maintenance Work Orders, provide Maintenance Managers information to maximize performance, identify potential issues much in advance, and address them before they escalate into serious problems. The application includes 11 analytical subject areas that are leveraged to deliver 26 dashboard pages that consist of more than 200 pre-built reports