Oracle recently released Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile which allows user to view and interact with Oracle BI content on Android smart phones and tablets. Using Oracle BI Mobile, you can access and analyze all BI content such as analyses and dashboards, BI Publisher content, scorecard content, and content delivered by agents.
Viewing content on a mobile device requires a presentation that differs from how you view the same content on a desktop monitor. Oracle BI Mobile optimizes the presentation of your BI content for mobile viewing.
Oracle BI Mobile also allows you to view BI content designed specifically for mobile viewing: "mobile apps" created with Oracle Mobile App Designer.
This blog is an attempt to list down download location, features and release note related Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile for Apple iOS and Google Android.
Down Load Location
Features of Oracle BI Mobile 11g Release 1 (126.96.36.199)
Release 188.8.131.52 of Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition introduces Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile for the Android platform. Oracle BI Mobile for Android number of features, some of them are listed below.
- Platform support for Android phones and tablets
- BI contents are available for immediate consumption on your mobile device, optimized for mobile viewing without the need to redesign any content.
- User can consume mobile-specific BI content created with Oracle Mobile App Designer.
- Support for BI EE objects: dashboards, analyses, BI Publisher reports, briefing books, scorecards, performance tiles.
- In analyses and dashboards, the Oracle BI Mobile application provides all analytic actions (such as drill, action link, prompts, and so on).
- For BI Publisher, all content outputs to PDF.
- In scorecards, the Oracle BI Mobile application provides a subset of analytic actions.
- Pre-configured demo server. Upon launching Oracle BI Mobile, you can access a demonstration server to work with a version of the sample application.
I hope for all Google Android mobile user , it is exciting news.